The meeting which started at exactly 5:PM on both occasions has 18 and 24 Clubs in attendance with 5 Clubs absent with apology. After an eventful deliberation, the meeting arrived at the following RESOLUTIONS:
1. As much as NNL is not against any decision by the NFF, the NNL Cub Owners Association should always be carried along whenever NFF is taking decisions that has to do with NNL especial the kind of the decision to end all leagues abruptly;
2. A functional NNL Board should be put in place asap and at least three (3) Club Owners of NNL should be considered as members;
3. The league should be RE- BRANDED to give the league a new face. Partners and Sponsors should be sought without further delay as this is part of what put the league on hold in the first instance.
4. The Association should work with the League Board to ensure early commencement of the new season as well as determine a standard calendar for the season;
5. No registration fee should be charged for the 2020/2021 season.
6. The problem associated with (poor) officiating should be critically looked into as this is one of the reason
the current season was put on hold. A Committee should be constituted to look into the poor officiating saga and make useful suggestions as to how the menace will be put to an end.
7. NFF should consider Clubs in NNL as on the beneficiaries of pallatives from FIFA and CAF. Most especially the Private Club Owners
8. A functional and effective media outfit should be put in place to attract investors into the league.
9. Voting was held on Tuesday 30th June when the house could not agree on whether there should be promotion or not from NNL to NPFL in the 2020/2021 football season. At the end of the voting exercise, 12 teams voted in support of Promotion while 13 teams voted against Promotion.
10. With the result of the voting, the Club Owners Association of NNL has resolved that there should be *NO Promotion and NO Relegation* should the NFF resolve to abort the 2019/2020 National League.